Every PERL partner, whether in Work Groups or not, is part of the Consultants' Network. The Consultants' Network members rights and responsibilities are outlined below.
Benifits and obligations of members of the Consultants' Network
Members of the PERL Consultants’ Network have made the following commitments and receive the following benefits:
PERL provides an opportunity for members to:
- Consult on how best to stimulate sustainable lifestyles world-wide (giving priority to issues and approaches of importance; considering how to support and encourage actors dealing with these issues as well as policy-makers; and sharing up-to-date-information on results of actions taken recently)
- Interact with the other members of PERL and exchange information, ideas and experience with them at collective PERL meetings and conferences, online blogs and forums, PERL’s newsletter, skype meetings, etc
- Provide advice and concrete suggestions to PERL.
Benefits of being a member of the PERL Consultants’ Network:
- members of PERL will be able to participate in the ongoing, updated global discourse about responsible living and sustainable consumption and production
- members of PERL will receive two copies of PERL publications free of charge
- in addition to access to the public PERL website which will provide information and links on developments with the field of education for responsible living, members will also have access to the restricted PERL website containing working documents
- members of PERL will be able to participate in the PERL international conferences and seminars planned for 2012- 2015
- members of the PERL have the possibility of having their own projects and/or research results and initiatives published in PERL publications, shared via PERL presentations, exhibitions and dissemination materials.
Obligations of being a member of PERL:
- Your working time which is directly connected to PERL is considered to be a contribution to the PERL project by your institution/organization. No monetary compensation for working hours will be made by the PERL project except in the case where a specific contract has been entered upon.
- The PERL logo can be used on material which has been approved by the PERL Steering Group and which is not produced for profit
- PERL’s Steering Group must be informed as soon as possible of any significant changes in the partner organization
- PERL partners agree to comply with the principles of good partnership practice.
- PERL partners from Europe are expected to pay a participation fee of 150 Euros which covers the project period of 1 October 2012- 30 September 2015.